Philadelphia, PA
Holy Family University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Family University

It is best known for the large attendance and the small school parking lot.

It is best known for the large attendance and the small school parking lot.

First decide on what size college the student would feel the most comfortable attending. The student should be involved in anything and almost everything that they can to experience the real college life. I also think that the student should live on campus, even if the campus is close to home.

I wish I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life.

Their nursing and teching programs. Their also known for their good performance in basketball and tennis.

I would suggest that students and their parents should choose their college carefully. They should consider what kind of activities and sports the school offers that they would like to join. I feel that you definitely feel more comfortable and a part of the school when involved in the school. Also, they should look at how big the school is and decide whether they prefer a big or small atmospheric classroom. A student should try to decide what type of field of study they like to pusue because many colleges specialize in one or more programs. To make the best out of school, a student should try to live on campus or join a few activities and/or sports. You definitely make more friends this way. Always study and attend classes to do well. Attendance is always a big factor because at my school if you attend every class and don't do well in the test, a passing grade is given. The reason is that the student made an effort in the class by participation.

A person who likes a small school and wishes to pursue their careers in nursing and teaching.

My school is a small campus but is growing rapidly. They keep the classes small which I love. The professors and available more then in other schools and they know your name and who you are; it is more personal. The professors are willing to help students as much as they change until the student fully understands the material.

Try to visit the campus a few times to get a better idea of what it is like; one time does not give you alot of information. Figure out what size audience you would feel comfortable speeching in front of to figure out the class size that would best suit you. In order to get the real college experience, live on campus, even if you live five minutes away. Living at home is not the true college experience.

A person who likes small class sizes and likes to know their professors. Someone who does not like big crowds, especially if you have to do a presentation, less of an audience. Someone who wants to go to a university but not a big one; where they can walk from their car to the building their class is in and not have to hurry so you're on time.

Jisha

College is the best time of your life, if you use it to your advantage. Students makes sure that the college you chose is exacty what you want in an college. Getting involved in campus life helps you survive college better. Also if you are struggling in classes, please talk to the professor. They are there to help, i'm pretty sure they don't bite. In college you meet great people and make friendships for life. Parents please don't force your children to go into a particular career or major. Let them decided what's best for them.

clicky.. a majority came from catholic high schools in the neighborhood and they tend to stick together

its very small..every teacher you have knows your name and usually what your majoring in.

remember that college is an experience that you will never forget.. find a balance between work and play and it will all be worth it.

Holy Family is best known for its nursing program. This year, actually, a brand new stimulation lab was built. I have been told that after graduating from this program I will come out with many job offers and will be able to start my full time career as a a nurse right after graduation and passing my boards.

Picking which college to attend was probably one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make. There are so many factors affecting your choice and so many people throwing their own opinions at you as well. Know that which college to attend should be a group decision. Parents and students should weigh the pros and cons and of each school they are interested in. In my case, for example, I needed my school to have the most of all the things I wanted out of a college. Holy Family met my needs for a great nursing program, a holistic community, and a soccer team that I could play on. The one thing that I have learned most, thus far, is that this is real. College is preparing me for life; it is preparing me for the career I am going to hold hopefully until i retire and living on my own has taught me how to do things I thought my mom would do forever. Just remember that college is also a time to have fun and learn to be who you really want to be. That is is the best advice I can give to you.

I just wish I would have known that the social aspect of this school is not nearly as high in those of other schools in the area. Even though I am always busy with nursing and other homework, I wish if i wanted to go out I would have the option to.

Andriana

I would tell students to stay focus and be organized. These are two of some of the elements that can make college education go by somewwhat easier. It might seem see like it will take a long time but if you stay focus on classwork, the better you will do. I would also tell students to keep their eyes on the prize. Yes, it takes four or more years, but at the end, it is so worth it. Finally, I would them to have fun and enyjoy college, but do not let it over power classwork. Remember what is really important: education.

The worst thing about Holy Family is that one has to get into a car or a bus just to get to a wawa or any kind of entertainment. Holy Family is surrounded by homes, so after a certain time students must be qiuet. It can be so boring on campus that some people go home on weekends just to have fun. Holy Family can be very strict about activities since it is a Catholic Univeristy.

The most frustrating thing about Holy Family is that there is nothing to do between classes. I commute, so when I have a two hour break between classes, I have no idea what to do besides go to the library to study or go on the internet. It drives me crazy, especially in the winter.

Holy Family University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.