Philadelphia, PA
Holy Family University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Family University

Djemimar

My college experience has filled me with compassion for others. It has helped me make friends for a lifetime, and it also filled me with high self-esteem and confidence. It has been valuable to attend because, with such a hard earned education i have better and higher self-esteem, that will help me take whatever challenge that life throws at me head on. i have a feeling of "if i can survive this or that than i can certainly handle this present situation". it also feels me with compassion for others in a sense where i have seen people with disability at my school and i feel compassionate towards them. i also feel a sense of compassion because our school encourage us to volunteer, and so what i see in the nursing homes where i volunteer fells me with compassion. At Holy Family you make friends for life because you and whoever you become friends with share common grounds and backgrounds.

i wish i had known the exact location before i applied. i thought it was out of state but i don't regret coming here.

the most frustrating thing about my school is the grading system. it makes it seem impossible to get an A as for a 90 is still a B. And also the procedure to get clearance for the nursing program is very, very frustrating.

Bill

My school provides a combined urban and rural life together. It is in the city of Philadelphia but the campus provides you with a rural setting, one where you would think you were in the country, rather than the city.

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience so far. I learned that the commuting life is better for me, because I do not like being in such closed quarters. Holy Family University has provided me with life long lessons, both morally and educational. It is a wonderful school and most of all, everyone, from the professors to the students are such friendly, welcoming people. The professors are always there to guide you in the right direction. I have learned a lot in attending Holy Family. It has been a very positive experience for me.

One thing I wish I had known before I came to the school was how I would react to living on campus. I thought at first that I would like it, but in the end I did not like it at all. It was not that the people were dirty or anything, just that I did not like living in such a small room. It was alittle depressing, and this year I live home and it is much better.

James

I obtained alot out of my college experience. it showed me to open up and be confident. To not be afrid to give it your all and go for it. It has been valuable to attend because i know how to overcome problems. Also it made me a better person to mature me from a college student into a man.

A person that should not attend this school. is a person with no focus or influence. someone who can not be willing to work as hard as possible to be the best. If someone can not study and get good grades. that person should not attend the school.

I brag most about how my school is so professional. they are top rated and well respected. My school has great spirt and will love all who come to it. this school is a family they give u support and help with all you need.

Corrin

What I have gotten out of my college experience so far is that i'm learning about myself, what my goals are and what i want to get out of life, also college isn't as hard as people portray it to be. It is valuable for me to attend Holy Family University becuase it's allowing me to get my degree in Biology to further my education at a medical school. It is valuable to attend college because these years are your steping stone to your life and whats ahead of you.

Their isn't anything yet that I wish I had known, when I went to academic advising to get my classes they were pretty straight forward as to what to expect there.

My experience at Holy Family University hasen't been bad so far. But I have just started my freshman year there so I never know what could happen in the future.

Maheen

I have grown from being a an insecure teenager to a confident adult. College has taught me how to socialize with strangers, to become more independent and confident in my identity. In highschool I was going through an awkward phase, I was too afraid to approach strangers thus avoiding social situations as much as possible. Being surrounded by adults I have learned to become self sufficient. I've surprised myself by doing simple 'grown up' things I thought I couldn't have done before like applying for my first credit card or picking my own schedule. Unlike highschool with it's different groups students in college are more diverse. There aren't only jocks, goth, preps etc. but people with a little bit of everything in them. Part of being an adult is accepting the diversity in yourself and others. My peers have influenced me to accept myself. I will take everything I have gained from college and use it throughout my life.

Jordan

I would say that i have got a better sence of awarnes now beacause before i appyled for college i had no clue what i was geting my self into. Then i found out that money wise it is a huge problem. College is not a cheap thing and now that i know that i need i am bettering myself by looking for a scholarship or a college grant insted of wasting all my money on a loan that will take me 8 years to pay back. Now that i see that i have better options i am going to use them and see where they get me.

Zachery

I have not finished my college experience,but I hope to the knowledge.I hope to get experience in the job that I would like to go into. I hope to gain friendships. I hope to gain enough experience in college so that I will be able to sucessfully start my own retail store. I hope that college will provide my with the knowledge on how to go into the world and be sucessful. So far my college experience was been great. I have to clean up after myself and it has taught me the value of a dollar. I have to do my on laudry their is noone to tell me to get up and go to class noone to tell me to do my homework I have to that on my own. I currently know that you can not just rely on financial aid .College has taught me how to treasure every thing life is tough I know college will help me ready myself for the world. College has give me hope and dreams that I know are very much possible to achieve. I am apply for scholarship because college life is very much important to me.

Sierra

What I have gotten out of my college experience so far is that there are so many career opportunites out there and so many classes that will help you achieve any goal a person wishes to pursue. College has been valuable to me because it has given my life a direction in what I would like to do with the rest of my life.

There really is nothing bad about Holy Family, just a little expensive.

When I talk to my friends about Holy Family University, I tell them how beautiful the campus is. I also talk about how many wonderful things I have heard about the staff at Holy Family University, and how wonderful the student body is.

Holy Family University is a school for students who are driven, responsible, well-rounded, and hard-working.

My college experience at Holy Family has been awesome so far. I feel so honored and privelaged to be attending a school where students are hard-working and have one thing in common...to succeed. Holy family University hasn't been easy at all. Holy Family has taken a lot of time away from my social life, but in return has helped me to focus my attention only on my schoolwork. I believe that a commited student, such as myself, deserves to be at a school which provides what Holy Family offers. My college experience so far has prepared me to be very independent and work hard to get what it is that i want. Holy family is all about getting good grades and striving to do your best, so you succeed in the future. Although, this school is very stressful only good things will come out of it. Holy Family has been a nice, friendly enviroment in which falculty and students are driven and responsible.

I think the worst thing about my school is that it is extremely hard for commuting students to meet other students at HFU. I feel this way because I was a Freshman once and I hardly made any friends my first year. I didn't quite understand why it was so hard to make friends. I am an extremely easy to talk to and am very accepting of all races and differences. Over time it became easier to make friends here because I found myself in the same classes with the same people as I was in previous semesters with.

The best education and practice in my field I could ever ask for. It can only benefit me to attend school because I am paying to my education. So for me not go would just be a watse of my time and money.

The parking lot is the worst thing about my school.

The quality of education is outstanding and If you graduate from Holy Family University. It mostly proves that I can be a full competent nurse in the working field.

Holy Family University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.