Holy Family University Top Questions

There isn't anything I can that is bad here at Holy Family, the grading system is hard, but not impossible.

Jeana

The cost to attend.

I have not been able to recieve all the mail that Holy Family has sent to me and this is a major inconvenience since I need to know everything about my upcoming school years.

Carly

There is not really anything that I would consider the "worst thing". It is all small things such as parking and sometimes it is freezing in the cafeteria. I honestly would not consider anything to be absolutely horrible. I enjoy my time at my school. Nothing is really all that bad there.

Jeanette

The "worst" thing about my school is that I am not able to study all of the things I had anticipated! My program allows me to have enough time for a major and a minor. However, I wish I had the time and financial ability to reach beyond my own program and take some courses in different areas, such as the art department. There are too many options as far as my studies go and I wish I had the ability to explore every option.

Being a transfer student from Penn State University, I consider the “high school atmosphere” the worst part of Holy Family. The students at Penn State were more independent and unpretentious. The students at Holy Family sometimes give off a vibe as though they are still in high school. The students at Holy Family are nice, but seem to be still in a high school mode even if they are juniors or seniors. Because Holy Family differs from Penn State so greatly in that way, it feels as if I went back to high school after transferring schools.

The worst thing about Holy Family is that the schools administrators are very unorganized, and at times it can become very confusing for new students. There are also smaller things that need to be improved including parking, campus safety, and the attitudes of certain staff/professors.

Corrin

My experience at Holy Family University hasen't been bad so far. But I have just started my freshman year there so I never know what could happen in the future.

Sierra

There really is nothing bad about Holy Family, just a little expensive.

I think the worst thing about my school is that it is extremely hard for commuting students to meet other students at HFU. I feel this way because I was a Freshman once and I hardly made any friends my first year. I didn't quite understand why it was so hard to make friends. I am an extremely easy to talk to and am very accepting of all races and differences. Over time it became easier to make friends here because I found myself in the same classes with the same people as I was in previous semesters with.

The parking lot is the worst thing about my school.

The two things I consider to be the worst at Holy Family was the size of the school, socially, and the help given to graduating seniors looking for jobs. I basically was on my own when it came to finding a job, and I did attend workshops and talk to the academic advising offices as well as used as many resources as I could, and it was still no help to me. The school is up and coming with housing on campus, but it is still very slow socially.

Latifah

There are not many university activities to participate in. If you're an athlete, you have practice after your classes. However, if you are not a student-athlete, more than likely you attend class and then go straight home. For this reason, most students are only on campus for the few hours of class time. This makes it very difficult to meet new people outside of your major.

MELISSA

A LOT OF THINGS BUT I FEEL THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TRY TO KICK YOU OUT

Jisha

the grading system

Andriana

The worst thing about Holy Family is that one has to get into a car or a bus just to get to a wawa or any kind of entertainment. Holy Family is surrounded by homes, so after a certain time students must be qiuet. It can be so boring on campus that some people go home on weekends just to have fun. Holy Family can be very strict about activities since it is a Catholic Univeristy.