Holy Family University

« See more reviews of Holy Family University

I don’t think a specific type of person should attend Holy Family. One of the things I like about Holy Family is that it has a diverse group of students and staff. Everyone is welcome regardless of age, race, ethnicity or disability. There is a place for everyone at Holy Family and despite the differences in age everyone interacts as one with the same goals in mind. Whether it is the students first year in college or the student is a full time working student, a stay home parent students look past any differences and work as a team.

I dont believe there shouldnt be a kind of student to attend this school. Holy family excels in showing committment, character and excellence. This school is definetly a family. Anything you need, advice, tutoring or a friend, Holy Family opens up with open arms to you. I've never felt so comfortable then in this school. And to be honest I excel incredibly in this university then I ever had in high school.

A kind of person that should not attend this school is someone who is not willing to work hard. Paying around $22,000 for school is not a joke. If you're willing to strive and try your hardest then come here. If not, you should not bother wasting so much money on an education you care nothing about.

A person that should not attend this school. is a person with no focus or influence. someone who can not be willing to work as hard as possible to be the best. If someone can not study and get good grades. that person should not attend the school.

Someone who is not serious about studying. If someone is going just because they were told to do so it's pointless. Person who doesn't have interest in studying should not attend thi school.

If you are family oriented, and are looking forward to making new friends from diverse cultures this is the place for you. Many career opportunities also; very professional staff.

A person who is looking to party, slack off or is impatient. This school takes a lot of time to get used to and rquires you to plays by the rules and make your own fun.

I would recommend this school, so I don't know a type of person that shouldn't. It's great for young and old students-day and night students.

The type of person that should not attend this school is someone who doesn't want to study or work hard to obtain their goals.

A person down to business and interested in working. Alot of adults attend this school as it is not a major party school.