Holy Family University

« See more reviews of Holy Family University

Truly I am a new student just transfered from community college so I am still trying to figure out the most frustrating thing about my school. One thing I can tell you however is that for someone who never went to high school in the USA to be accepted into the nursing deparment in my school is so difficult and demanding that you truly feel frustrated afterall. You are required to take the TOEFL (To Offer English as a Second Language) exam, which other students are not required to take. This happens only in the nursing field unlike other areas.

The most frustrating thing about Holy Family is it is very expensive. They do help most with scholarships but if you continue after 4 years, they pretty much leave tou hanging to figure out money on your own. For someone not working and living in a lower middle class home with a disabled parent and other siblings, continuing education here gets very difficult.

There is not much that is frustrating about my school. If I had to choose I would have to say parking is the most frustrating thing. You might be running late for class and of course there is not a single parking spot for you. Being a prodominately commuter school it is very frustrating that there is no parking.

They just took all the printer from all computer labs. This makes it every difficult if you need to print something out between classes if you are not in the library. The student parking lot does not seem to be big enoug. If your classes are not in the mornings it is hard to find a parking spot.

The most frustrating thing about Holy Family is that there is nothing to do between classes. I commute, so when I have a two hour break between classes, I have no idea what to do besides go to the library to study or go on the internet. It drives me crazy, especially in the winter.

the most frustrating thing about my school is the grading system. it makes it seem impossible to get an A as for a 90 is still a B. And also the procedure to get clearance for the nursing program is very, very frustrating.

The most frustrating thing is that they are building all these new dorms, sport facilities, and other buildings and I'm not going to be around to enjoy them because they won't be done before I graduate:(

The work load for each class requires alot of focus and scheduling to complete everything on time, thus students are not likely to have a social life other than socializing about their classes.

The most frustrating thing about school, I would have to say is the overpricing of items available for students to buy on campus. This includes food, notebooks, folders, whiteout, and more.

SOME OF THE INSTRUCTORS ARE NOT THERE TO HELP.......IT SEITHER PASS OR FAIL...AND IF YOUR IN FOR NURSING AND YOU FAIL 2 COURSES YOUR DONE AND THEY THROW YOU OUT