Teaneck, NJ
Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing

Fixed  rate loan

FIRST NAMELeticia

Well, I’ll be the first to review, when I researched this school in FASA, the graduation was 100% no retention or transfer, but all lies apart, I don’t even finish my finals, because anyway I failed, making no sense according to advise even to try the finals, before that happen I desperately looked for any kind of help, advice,anything, just try harder next test, there no quizzes or any kind of mental stimulation or practical knowledge. If you lost your first test or come late, just drop right there, at least you get some money back, because my first test I was late and could not finish so I was done. They don’t care, don’t give chance to finish or make other again, if you work or had any other problem is your problem like everything else. There is $1440,00 only for Tech fee, so you get IPAD Mini that don’t cost even $300,00 so they don’t have the work in correct the testes all give by EXAMSOFT. The cost for freshmen is $6691,00 first trimester only. Many others that also fail will try next year again, they said that we have to learn by ourselves,disappointment to find that, why am I paying almost $10.000,00 if I have to teach myself? Clinicals are OK, but if you graduate your employer wants your certification, besides all students in my class at least 80% included myself have already experience in the hospital set. There is no difference from Community College, so judge by yourself if work paying this extra money, more nobody make any kind of critical because they have to come back and finish, we are trap there. Most students like me come a board with big loans, and they have come from other Colleges just trying finish this “TWO YEARS” nursing degree.

stressed, and miserable

take your life,but is expected in medical

Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.