Westerville, OH
Hondros College of Nursing

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hondros College of Nursing

Jayla

It’s a great place to start your Nursing education! The admissions process was a breeze and they explained everything so clear. It’s really affordable and the financial aide department is really helpful. The classroom sizes are perfect if you get overwhelmed in large settings! The professors are always there to help and they will give you all the tools you’ll need to succeed.

marie

This seems to be a very inviting facility. The admissions dept. is extremely helpful to ensure all my ducks are in a row. I am actually planning to start in July, but am needing some assistance with financials, Hondros was helpful to me to understand the different avenues to find resources to be able to reach my goals of becoming an RN. I cannot wait to get started.

Hondros was great when I first started but by time I graduated Hondros was starting to go down hill. They have a very high turn over rate with faculty. I had some amazing instructors but other staff and the school itself was more about the money than the students.

Shannon

It is a supportive learning environment. The facility is modern and comfortable. The class rooms and labs are clean. There is a resource lab with plenty of tutors ready to help if needed. Everyone seems friendly and willing to help. I am eager to participate and move through the program.

Mari

The teachers here are awesome!!!! I switched to this school and I absolute love it!

Hondros College of Nursing administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.