Hood College Top Questions

Gemma

My classmates are mostly hard-working and dedicated individuals.

Each student expresses themselves in such a unique and dynamic way; helpful and kind, and easy to get along with.

Dana Lee

We don't really have many opportunities to interact with one another during class.

My classmates are friendly, caring, and very smart.

Jamie

My classmates at hood college are smart, outgoing, creature, and never giving up.

Le

My classmates are very friendly and helpful. Some of them are very lazy and unchallenging; however, the rest is very smart and studious. In general, I have to say that my classmates are very hardworking. The library is packed during late nights and final week. Students are also very athletic. There are several sport teams on campus as well as sporty events.

Jillian

My classmates are helpful, kind, focused and supportive.

Rupa

The students at Hood college are very studious, ambitious, devoted and determined in their classes and extracurricular activities. They constantly work hard and strive to acheive outstanding grades. Hood College students are friendly, encouraging and helpful towards their peers and always maintain excellent connections with the professors. The students at Hood College always try their level best and never fail to make the professors proud. They are hard-working students who try to acheive high-level grades and achievement. In addition, Hood students apply the knowledge learned in the classroom to outside situations.

Kimberlee

Diverse student body allows for diverse persective and interesting class discussions

Nathaniel

A variety of socio-economic backgrounds and ideals.

Lindsey

They are typically stuck up and into their clothes. Many are bisexual or gay.

nicole

Majority of my classmates are hardworking; those that are not don't do well.

Nathaniel

My classmates are the some of the best friends that I will ever have.

Denisse

Intelligent, friendly and united students capable of achieving all of their goals with the great potential they show through their classroom work and extra curriculum activities.

Linda

Many of the students I have encountered at Hood College are full-time students who live on campus; they are friendly and approachable, though they seem more concerned with getting through the classes themselves than earning and maintaining a high GPA.

Maria

My classmates are very studious, helpful, and fun people that I can go to for help if I need it.

In all of my classes, my classmates are cooperative, friendly, and determined.

Joseph

My classmates, who are passionate about learning, come from diverse backgrounds and ethnic groups, are open-minded, gregarious, studious, introverted, extroverted, conscientious, tall, short, and are apprehensive about their future and the job market.

My classmates are a diverse group of people who love learning and are willing to open their minds to any situation, information, or person.

Many students at Hood College are kind and academically motivated to graduate college; they also like to meet new people and experience new ideas.

William

Everyone is sociable and friendly, we are even famous for our "Hood Hello". Considering it is a relatively small college, students are very well-knit, and most people are familiar with one another. We are a community of students, interdependent on one another. Even the president of our college, Ron Volpe lives on campus, which makes it a very personal and at-home feeling instantly.

Jami

Self involved and self centered, do not reach out to those whom are "different" from themselves.

Felicia

I find the students at Hood to be studious, serious and a challenge to me as a scholar. Most of the students at Hood have had the advantage of a high-quality high school education, and thus have come to Hood with an edge on others. But this, notwithstanding, has constributed to a higher-level of discourse between students and faculty in the classroom setting.

Rahnuma

Diverse, open-minded, liberal, friendly, intelligent, thoughtful and from good backgrounds.

Most people are very friendly and are willing to help others in any way possible and are usually v ery studious during the week and very playful during the weekend.

Megan

Eager and ready to learn.