Hope College Top Questions

Carra

My classmates vary from class to class. In my core classes I have met students from all different majors and areas of interests. I enjoy having classes with students outside of my major, it allows me to meet new people and also to learn about different majors and programs at Hope College. the diversity among my classmates allows me to interact with people outside of my major and form relationships with students in other departments.

My classmates are very dedicated and motivated to do well in every aspect, academically as well as doing community service and volunteer work.

My classmates at Hope College were of the same Dutch background that I originate from. Due to my chosen major of exercise science, my classmates were physically active. One aspect of my classmates that I enjoyed was the common sharing in the Christian faith. I knew that if I were to find myself in a bind, they would be there to help me in any way possible.

There usually pretty engaged in discussion, really depends on the prof.

Joline

Friendly, outgoing, caring people.

Jill

My classmates are passionate, motivated, caring, intelligent, well-rounded individuals that are destined to succeed.

hard-working, goal oriented students.

Joanna

good students, motivated, christian background

Peter

Tending to be conservative, but friendly enough, just like most people.

My classmates are all super friendly and ready to work together to get things done.

Lydia

They are all really friendly and school oriented but definitally like to have fun as well.

Friendly, energetic, and always willing to get together, study, and help.

Mindy

Very friendly

There is a variety in the types of groups that a student can get involved in socially. Most groups intermix within other campus activities, however Greek life seems to run many large activities on campus. This means that my classmates vary, but all can be described as friendly and loving.

My classmates are friendly and hard workers

Hunter

Most of the classmates are very motivated and driving to do home work. Many are well off and do not have a problem paying for schooling. All are extremely friendly and easy to get along with and make you feel accepted.

Most are open minded and out going; willing to accept everyone for who that person is, but there are some that can be the opposite of that too.

My classmates are super friendly and helpful.

Kerri

ready to engage in class participation (depending on the class)