Hope College Top Questions

Jada

Anyone curious and excited to expand not only their knowledge of a specific field of study but also their view and knowledge of world cultures (an increasing neccessity in today's global society) should check out Hope!

Annie

Someone motivated and wanting to engage in academics.

Felicia

The people who attend Hope College are students who care about their learning and want to learn more. They are students who want to have a great future and for those who are goal oriented. Hope College is a friendly community where people interact and truly care about the success of their friends. The staff does what it takes to see their students succeed while continuing to challenge us daily.

Matthew

A person who has not completely found their true passion in life; that one thing that they are so passionate about they would smile if told that is what they would practice for the rest of their life. Also a person who has either a strong or dim desire for God who wants to learn more in the comfort of peers who want the same thing. Someone who wants to meet people of outstanding character and personal integrity. Someone who wants to leave a changed person from the first day they step on campus to the day thay drive away.

Catherine

Hope College is perfect for students who are driven academically and want to work hard, but are also friendly and fun loving. It is a great school, but it is not about competition; students work together to succeed academically and have a lot of fun outside of the classroom too

Brandon

Geniuses

A student that likes a small enviorment, being able to talk and meet with other students and professors reguarally, challenged acadamically and one is willing to meet people that will be in their lives for a long time.

CONSERVATIVE; SOCIAL

Lydia

A person who is upbeat and willing to work at school but then also likes to have fun.

Vera

Staunch conservatives, happy-go-lucky, silver spoon-in-the-mouth type of people. Of these those who take their academics very seriously and are generally gifted.

Jesse

driven, fun loving people

Leah

Open minded individuals who want to learn & who are open to learning about others. Main line church people.

Christopher

Someone who enjoys making new friends and getting involved in campus life. They should appreciate interaction with their professors outside of class and being friendly to everyone they meet. Someone who wants to work through college will also appreciate the availability of jobs on campus that work around their class schedules.

zoe

Someone who strives for a well rounded education, but isn't afraid to be challenged should come to Hope. The person should not be afraid to learning about new ideas and different points of view. I believe that Hope College is known around the community for the dedicated and friendly students.

Justin

A person that wants to be a well-rounded individual after they graduate. Hope is a liberal arts school so there is an emphasis on knowing more than one's desired major.

Jonathan

One who is unsure of what they want to do after completion of high school and want to get hands on experience in more than one academic program. The school is full of extra curricular activities and clubs you can particpate in, so an extrovert would fit in well and be satisfied.

Caitlin

The best person to attend Hope College would be someone who wants to make memories with great friends while also building a strong education. This school is 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} Dutch (meaning very white/middle class), so keep that in mind if you would feel uncomfortable being in a non-diverse community. Students here are NOT discriminatory, and are very welcoming. Most teachers will do anything for their students, but expect that students treat them with respect. If you care a lot about a liberal arts education, Hope College is the place for you!