Hope International University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hope International University

Parker

Intellectual and Challenging Curriculum. A great education

Corinna

This school was probably one of the worst experiences I had during my entire school life. The dorms are old, air conditioner always going out. Wifi going out during FINALS, food is terrible and the operating hours of the caf are ridiculous. If you have class at all, don't expect to be able to eat here since they're only open for about a 2 hour window for lunch and dinner. The professors don't like conflict and if you question them, they prefer not to answer it in front of the class if you have proven a point they didn't think about.

Morgan

It is an amazing school! Beautiful inside and out. Plenty to do and see on and around campus. The campus is cozy and full of life. Will definitely recommend to students interested in attending a Christian college in the sunniest state! Love the staff as well!!

Christy

It is a very nice college. I do online classes, so I am not aware of all the goings on. I enjoy my ability to be online, but still feel like I am getting a college experience. The professors are semi-available to reach with questions. Overall I think it is a good school.

Bianca

My opinion on Hope International University is interesesting because how diverse it is and how everyone is so on track with their academics, and manage to play a sport. The housing and food plan price is not managable for most students to dorm, incuding me. The food isn't that great, but it's decent. I like how connected you get with the teachers because the classes are small, it feels like you get that one on one teaching.

Deborah

I regret going there. The professors now openly post racist memes and comments on social media. It is very conservative, and does not hold academic research as the highest standard. I have had to unlearn or relearn things from continuing education. I am now seeking a higher level degree so that my terminal degree is not from this institution, but I consider it an embarrassment on my resume.

The faculty has been a big help to me and I think they uphold the Christian values of the university. Class sizes are small and personable and the people that come to Hope are generally kind and willing to do good. I have had negative experiences with some of the coaching staff, who I don’t think represent the values of the university very well. But overall, it’s a good institution.

Christian

I am going to be in incoming freshman at Hope International University. I received a baseball scholarship and I have nothing but high hopes for this school. It's a private Christian school in the heart of Fullerton. Teachers, students, and staff are nothing but kind and I can't wait to get started in the classroom and to continue the success they have started on the baseball field. What I love most is the small class size ratios, which means better relationships with students and not to mention teachers or professors. Hope International University is one of a kind.