Hopkinsville Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hopkinsville Community College

Jamie

I absolutely love attending Hopkinsville Community College and I am overly excited to continue furthering my education there. This school offers amazing classes with great professors who truly want to see the best for all of their students. Because of this school, I will begin my long-term career very soon and I deeply recommend attending this school to anyone who wants a higher education and a successful career.

Courtney

I attend Hopkinsville Community College to learn. There is no on-campus housing, no Greek life, and not many social events. However, it is ideal for the reasons I am going. As a mother of two children, I'd prefer not to have the other distractions.

Angela

It's a safe school with a lot of potential. The instructors are helpful and knowledgeable of the programs offered. I feel like I am getting everything I am paying for and then some. The courses are not easy and I believe they are setting us up for success for our futures. making us work for what we want and getting what we deserve in the end result

Courtney

My overall opinion about Hopkinsville Community College is that it is an amazing school. The facility and staff are always nice and help me get to where I'm going or help me with a question about my classes. They never let me down or let me leave unhappy.

Morgan

Hopkinsville Community College is a great college for those who are trying to achieve an associates degree on a budget. We cater to military personnel as well as civilians with a wide array of programs to choose from. from CDL classes to nursing, every student has a program that can be catered to their wants and needs.

Jacquelyn

Good school for starting out college students looking for transfer degree programs for higher education. Professors are available and helpful and encourage students to be there best and strive to help students succeed. The admissions and financial aide department are knowledgeable and helpful with giving accurate information and assuring you are ready to start each term without any issues.

Paige

It is a great school with many opportunities for the high school students of the community by providing scholarships. While I’m a dual credit student I have enjoyed my first year of college with the community college. I fully intend to attend the college after graduation.

HCC is overall, a fairly solid school. There are more adult learners hear than at most colleges so the clubs/group/recreational scene is not really existent, but there are some options for people who wish to interact with others on campus.

Araminta

Hopkinsville community college is the first I’ve attended since I am fresh out of high school, but in my opinion- it’s legit. There’s just enough to do in/around school to keep students into academics rather than distractions. Professors are always accessible and ready to provide the help and guidance that’s needed.