Houston, TX
Houston Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Houston Baptist University

Joel

This is a wonderful campus for anyone who wants to be surrounding by God fearing/loving people. The campus security is superb with an emergency call station within a 2 min walking radius of any location. there’s competitive sports or for those looking to learn but still wanna workout there’s also non-competitive sport you can play just for fun. We have great food at great hours and I store shop aswell as multiple neighborhood stores, restaurants and landmarks. The school offers a free gym membership fully equipped with a pool and a court. Academically a lot of recourses are provided including free tutoring and over 18 hours of library open duration.

Even though it can be very expensive without financial aid, I would not have chosen a better school. I love Houston Baptist University; it is small but full of diversity. One of the things I love about Houston Baptist University is the classroom settings. On average, no more than 25 students are enrolled in a class. This gives us, students, the opportunity to learn more directly from our professors. The professors are loving and caring; they genuinely care for their students' success!

The teachers are so considerate, very attentive and are always looking out for our best interest!

Jim

Awesome!!

Awesome!!

Samuel

It's an unbelievable magnificent school with a lovely society and helpful staff. After one campus tour, it was my number one school to attend in the future. I hope everyone who experiences this campus falls in love with it as much as I did. Even if you're not Christin they love all Gentiles and Jews and have a great nursing school and other fantastic endorsements that brought successful people.

melissa

It is a very safe and accepting campus, and is a home away from home for me . The professors are great and supportive, and try to help as much as possible to someone that needs it. They are also currently building up more and more for new and improving majors, and shops and food places around the campus as well.

Astrid

It has a safe environment because of the security it offers. I have heard good things from past students.

Mirca

In my opinion Houston Baptist is a great university to attend its a small campus, but its great like that because the class sizes are a lot smaller than public universities, you get to talk to your professors one on one more often during their office hours, and it is religious affiliated as well. We get to experience a lot of new things, such as joining clubs, fraternities, sororities, and organizations. everyone there is really nice and helpful.

suamy

my overall opinion of Houston baptist university is i truly believe that it is an amazing school to attend to. my reasoning for that is the environment is very welcoming and the staff are there to provide you with help of any kind that is needed throughout the school year. teachers are very welcoming and encouraging when it comes to learning in class and i appreciate that because previously iv'e had teachers who don't put as much as interest as hbu teachers do. the school offers various ways for students to get help wether it being them helping us look for well paying jobs to helping us find good scholarships or programs well fitted for our career choice

Diego

It is not a bad school but I would have gone to another school if not for the scholarships the school provides. The faculty are easy to approach and are always available if a student needs help with anything (in school or outside of school). The food is not that great and neither is the housing.

Houston Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.