Houston, TX
Houston Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Houston Baptist University

Alejandro

The way faculty and staff interact with students at every level such as academic, social, financial, and personal interest is what Houston Baptist University is known for.

My parents have taught me something life-changing. Finding the right college and making the most of the college experience depends on this. They taught me to trust in the Lord with all my heart and to not lean on my own understanding. Trusting in God involves intimitely speaking to God in prayer, asking for His wisdom and guidance, waiting for His answer, and aknowledging Him in everything. Suddenly the question of what life's purpose is comes to mind. Why do people go to a university after all? What experience do students want in college? Is the root of all this selfishness and greed or just an exiting interest? Class sizes, academic standing, fraternities, social groups, and career opportunities resonate in students' minds. There is something bigger and better to life than just worrying about those things. Place every plan and decision in God's hands, and He will use your life far above your expectations as a blessing to others and as a testimony of trust for His glory. He, not you, will find the right college for you. Also, your college experience of study, learning, and friendship will have a whole new meaning to life with Him.

Since the very beginning of my attending HBU, I have trusted in the Lord for guidance and provision. If it were not for my God and for all the wonderful advisors and volunteers who helped me in my transition from high school to this university, I truly do not know where I would be or what I would be doing. Therefore, I have no regrets or wishes of knowing something before attending HBU. I am grateful for what I have, a college education, and joyful that my God with me every step of the way.

Houston Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.