Houston Community College

« See more reviews of Houston Community College

Just like most community colleges, it offers fewer campus resources such as an excellent college library, student resource center and other perks that come with attending a four year institution.

The only bad thing about my school is that it is over crowded since four year colleges are becoming more expensive to attend so many students are transfering to community colleges to save money

The worst thing about my school is the small bookstore. We are on a large campus with very many students and the bookstore is not big enough in space, staff, and supplies to accommodate us all.

With so many students in such a small campus, there is just not enough parking space. I find myself going to school a few hours early just so I can get a parking space in the last row.

it is a community college, but i would have enjoyed beingnin campus more if there was more activities in clubs; for example, a study club for certain subjects.

The help to hispanic students whom doesnt speak english very well, yes! like me, and the financial aid services. Most of the time I feel so discriminated.

I can't honestly say there are any "bad" things about my school. The teachers are doing an excellent job at teaching the credentials we need to know.

No pathophysiology class. I had to take the class but it was not available at all. I guess we do not have a pathophysiology instructor.

The relaxed environment may lead you to believe that it may be okay to slack of at times, but you should not fall into the temptation.

I think that the worst thing about my school is the fact that there are no options to obtain a bachelors degree.