Houston Community College Top Questions

Brittney

A person should attend an community college, if they are unsure of the direction they are going in life or if they want to take a few extra courses to broaden their knowledge and experience. In addition, people who do not have the financial means to attend a university should also attend a community college. A school is what you make it. Therefore, if you are a deligent, persistant, and determined you will do fine.

Anlanh

Houston Community College System (HCCS) is for everyone to attend, regardless your race, your age, the type of job you're working, your family situation.. There are always open doors welcome students from different levels and circumstances. I have been attending HCCS since Fall 2007 and I have met different people but all have the same desire of getting a higher education level, getting a degree to pursue their dreams.

Victoria

People who do not have enough money to attend a university and who are still deciding on their major should attend a community college. Attending a community college does not mean you are stupid, there are just a few people out there who are not mentally prepared to step into a 4-year university. A community college is a great start for high school graduates because it gives you a chance to know how colleges work and slowly builds your mind to get use to the fast pace environment and hard work that colleges require.

Sharita

There is not one type of person that should attend school, but a person that wants to succeed in their education has to be focused. The reason I say this because without focus you lose your vision. The person that's focused is also dedicated to achieving their goals and will not let life challenges deter them from completing their education or getting to their vision.

Montrelle

Any once who is looking for cheap education at the finest should apply, sometimes you get more than what you pay for 1

Casey

Anyone that already lives in Houston that is unable to attend a 4-yr school for any reason - most commonly financial reasons, schedule restraints, or not having the grades. This is also a good place to go if you are transitioning back into school after a break (such as I am).

Maria

Anyone who wants to study.

Chris

Any person should attend because you not only get to make friends but you also have teachers that are willing to help you.

Charles

Anybody with a desire to further their education and a hunger to succeed in life.

BLACK

A PERSON WHO REALLY CAN'T ATTEND TO A UNIVERSITY FIRST AND A STUDENT WHO MAY NEED MORE ATTENTION THAN OTHER STUDENTS...

sharon

Any one who is serious about education and is ready to move forward in life!