Howard Community College Top Questions

We have a major parking problem, the school is expanding so rapidly the administration keeps building new buildings to accomodate the new students. However, there is a limited amount of land on the campus and they have started building on top of parking lots. We already have 2 large parking garages as well as multiple parking lots but there still is not enough space.

Jon

The most frustrating part is that I feel like I am in high school and the people around me don't take school serious enough. I feel like I work harder because I am at this school for financial reasons and many others are at the school because of the lack of effort whether that being in high school or first year college.

Tess

The lack of early morning/evening and online/teleweb courses. I feel that Howard Community College has the technology to have more of these hybrid courses, yet they do not offer them. I feel that a lot of the courses I have taken here could have been offered online and I would have gotten just as much out of them as I did having to go into the campus. It is rather frustrating and discouraging for someone with a full time job to attend this college - it makes a college education seem impossible.