Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

Howard is a fun, entertaining, keep-you-on-your-toes kinda school; no matter what, you can't prevent yourself from being dragged into the various activities on campus, or from becoming some type of entrepreneur*; everyone is a businessman/woman on HU campus.

Howard University is the Mecca of all historically black universities; with a leading and distinguished reputation that not only attracts influential leaders in today’s society, but the brightest and most driven students around the world.

Howard University is the institution of higher learning that places a strong emphasis of one excelling in their respectived fields, and using their acquired knowledge and skills to enhance the local, national, and global communities.

Howard University is a premier institution of learning that provides both educational and life knowlege, an environment for supreme social interaction, and a melting pot of students from a number of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.

Howard is a school with a great sense of pride and tradition, but not so great academics (in COAS, at least); the students have a lot of school spirit and a generally positive attitude, regardless of our school's many shortcomings.

A historically black university where students come to learn how to utilize their full potential as an individual while being valuable and productive members in society as well as outstanding leaders in their communities.

Howard University is an academically challenging institution full of pride and spirit, and the challenges it provides makes its students ultimately stronger and more prepared to face life in the real world.

Howard University is one of the most historical schools around the world and filled with the most dedicated young adults across the country, who are striving to accomplish the most out of their lives.

Howard University is a Historically Black College/University. This University has a great reputation for producing well educated adults who will go on to become productive members of society.

Howard University is an HBCU that promotes African American success, culture, and history while educating students from different areas and backgrounds to acquire their degree.