Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

Howard provides an environment for you to grow, learn, network and have fun all while getting your education.

My school is fun, interactive, fashion forward, hip, hype, live, creative, loyal, the best and prestigious.

Howard is a place where you will began to learn the struggles of the real world, but it still is awesome!

Howard University has a legacy of academic achievement so there is pressure to succeed once you're there.

The University that I currently attend is cultrallly diverse and motivates students through competition.

Howard University is the Mecca for Black education and a pillar in the higher education world at large.

Young goal oriented African American students who work hard to show the world anything is possible.

Howard University has a rich legacy, tradition, academia, and strong cultural and social reputation.

Howard University is a school of eager and excited students who want to make something of themselves

It's not just a school, it is a familyof people working together to achieve the same goal-education