Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

My classmates are tenaciously interactive with each other when it is appropriate. Many times after class, my classmates and I meet up for study hours during our break times. They also exemplify hard workers that to help each other out when it comes to a challenging subject. At the same time, when it comes time to take the tests, my classmates know the repercussions from plagiarizing. Of course, no one is perfect, so there are a few classmates that can be inappropriate during the whole hour, but for the most part my classmates try their hardest to succeed in class.

The majority of my classmates are of black descent. Although we have that major aspect in common, each and every person is unique and each and every person brings something different to the table. This is because we come from different parts of the country and some even from around the world. The different backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, cultures, and lifestyles have shaped the students. They are applying what they know and learned to this new college experience. I am able to learn from my classmates that surround me.

Because Howard University is a Historically Black College most of the students are of african descent. However being on campus I find that within the African race there is diversity. Their are African Americans, Afro Europeans, Afro Hispanics, etc. This is what what makes Howard a diverse school. Its student body encompasses the african journey throughout the world and how it has intertwined with other cultures. Theirfore making Howard a very special school.

We all come from different backgrounds. You'll be surrounded by Catholics, Muslims, atheists and everything in between. A lot of students come from money and are oblivious to those who are less fortunate. In the same way, a lot of students don't come from money. Most kids are middle class. Most students "dress-up" for class. It's not uncommon to see guys in tailored suits and girls in the latest trends (or vintage). It can be quite clique-y.

my classmates are people like myself at varying points in their lives. Through interactions with them in and outside of class i've come to learn more about the world around me and the people in it. They've helped me become more patient and understanding while broadening my scope of varying cultures and countries. I live my life with a more open mind and heart because of them.

Very Diverse. everyone is similar yet different in our own ways. Conscious of the way we dress, whatever that means for each individual is different. Very Close knit group, yet some ways still separated. If a person gets involved, you never leave the inner circle of people, and you always have a family-like relationship with many people.

The student body is great at howard. Only here do I believe that you cna meet someone from all 50 states in the United States, Africa, and the Islands. Thats one thing I like about Howard Student body because it gives you a chance to learn about different cultures and how people from different states may do different things.

There is a wide variety of students at Howard. The most represented group at Howard is African-Americans. I however do not fall under this category. I am a Caribbean student, and in describing the Caribbean community I would say it is a close knit community in which every one is willing to help out in any way they can

Awesome! such team spirit. business school rock in HU. I love the team spirit and collaboration that exist in the School of Business. The older students mentor the younger and incoming freshman. The School of B stress academic excellence and rewards hard work. I am very happy to be in the School of B in HU.

This school has a wide variety of people attending. Most people are nice and greet you as you walk by ,but not everyone. The school and its students has alot of school spirirt when it comes to various sports. There are alot of highly intellegent people on campus all towards their goals of graduation.