Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

The teachers and staff work with the students and help them, especially when they know that the student is really trying hard to succeed. There is also some scholarships available specifically to this school.

i don't think you'll find another school filled with strong, intelligent black women who are into all fields of study. Howard is more likely to produced blacks with bachelor, masters, and doctorate degrees.

Howard is an all black school, and while we maintain pride in our african roots, we still have very high standards that other schools may not have. We also are very accepting and open to different people.

Howard University is unique because of the many oppurtunities it offers. Not only do we get to be apart of a great legacy, but we get to make a legacy of our own and thats what stands out the most to me.

This was the only Historically Black University that I considered. It is also very fashion forward, very politically and liberally connected, and on the whole very well known and very fun.

The most unique quality about Howard University in comparison to other schools I had considered was Howard's dedication to opening another avenue and methodology for knowlege consumption.

This school is located in a city environment, which offers many places to apply for jobs. Also there is a very conveint metro system which allows students the freedom to leave campus.

Going to a HBCU there is a great diversity of diffrent types of people color that go to Howard. It is intresting to see the many things that people have in common and in diffrences.

My school is not only a historically black university, but it is also a prestigous historically black university that promotes black history in a very inspiring and informative way

There are people from all around the world here who share you same ethnicity. it is such a beautiful thing to learn about different people who are the same color as you!