Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

I wish I would have known how hard it would be to pay for tuition, get affordable on/off campus housing, and get things completed when dealing with certain advisors and Howard administration.

I wish I knew how competitive it was and how horrible the financial aid office is at allocating funds. There are very little funds for students so many are forced to consider cheaper schools.

I wish I would have known the amount of responsibility I would gain living on my own and I wished I had known how much money I would really need because living in D.C. is expensive.

More information regarding the requirements and mandates of my prospective minor and if I would have known that I probably would not have been here today.

I wish I had known that the school credits those who wait last minute more than they credit those who try to complete things in a timely fashion.

I wish I had known more about the area and neighborhood my school was in because it is not as nice as I would have thought.

They will take your scholarship away, so don't get too carried away with being involved in "campus life".

A better academic based knowledge of various subject matter so that I could better compete with my peers

I wish I knew that I would have to have patience with myself, other people, and with the school itself.

That college is no longer a 4 year deal...most people need an extra semester or two and that's okay.