Jersey City, NJ
Hudson County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hudson County Community College

Fixed  rate loan

Kiara

Hudson County Community College is a school that never closes their doors on those who wish to expand their education; it's a culturally diverse school that offers a wide range of majors and will never hesitate to offer the students help if they need it.

If I were able to go back in time as a high school senior the only advice i would give myself about college life would be don't take college as a joke!!! This is the same advice my brother gave me the day they handed me the high school diploma. college is not the party zone as t.v shows portray it to be, in fact it's the complete opposite. Students at Hudson County Community College are focused on one thing and one thing only, THEIR FUTURE. College is what shapes us as a person and as a professional. This education helps secure our position in the field of our choice; with this education we'll be able to climb the steps of our dreams. This would be the advice I would give myself if I were given the chance to travel back in time to my senior year in high school.

what i wish i would have known before I began to attended this school was the sudden change in the hospitality management curriculum. i had my schedule for next two and a half years planned out ahead of time when all of a sudden they changed some of the classes on me, i had to plan it out all over again.

carlos

My school is best for its culinary arts department in which you can learn all the skills required to become a professional ch...

My school is best for its culinary arts department in which you can learn all the skills required to become a professional chef.

The most important advice that i would keep in mid will be take college seriously and always to use time wisely in order to learn more as well as to get good grades.

I could say that the worsth acpect about my school is the location of it. Hudsonc country community college in loacted in one of the busiest areas in Jersey City. I believe that a college or a learning institution should be located out of the cities. Therefore the students will be more focus on their studies than the environment surround them.

carlos

When i was in my high school senior year, i did not think or realize the important values and lessons that a college career has for those who really want to improve themselves as a well aducated it human beings. If i could go back in time, I unquestionably advice myself to take or consider Colleges or Universities as institution to prepare students for the future and I must take the time in there very seriously in order to reach my personal goals.

I would like to say that best thing about my current college are the professors. Therefore, during my short career they were/are able to help me with my school work as well as give me assistence with other school or personal concerns

I will definitely say anyone who has the inspiration and goals to have a better future for him or herself as well as to contribute to others and the society

Hudson County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.