Humboldt State University

« See more reviews of Humboldt State University

Humboldt State University has a beautiful campus, a friendly disposition, and an outdoorsy and artsy atmosphere, with great academic programs including biology, music, anthropology, art, child development, oceanography, and others.

Humboldt is a fantastic small school hidden mostly behind the redwood curtain, but nonetheles home to competent and committed professors and a student body ready to learn and challenge the accepted paradigms of our society.

Humboldt State University is a "go green" campus that is friendly to its students and a really beautiful campus that encourages diversity, freedom of speech, and interactive learning.

Humboldt State University is a place where all students from all walks of life are welcome and it's located in Northern California, which is one of the most beatiful places to live.

Humboldt State University is one of the smaller schools, with a beautiful, eco-friendly campus, a variety of interesting classes and majors, and very friendly staff and students.

Humboldt State University is a progressive campus with small class sizes and faculty that cares about their students and are willing to help in any way they can.

Humboldt is not only a school, but a community filled with opportunities in dance, music, adventuring and a friendly atmosphere to live in.

Small, community oriented college, in a rural setting, that focuses on the students individually and tries to connect them to faculty.

Humboldt State is a University where students can further their education in a field they are actually emotionally interested in.

Well established, socially accepting environment where everyone wants to have a good time and get along with one another.