Humboldt State University Top Questions

Humboldt State University is a progressive campus with small class sizes and faculty that cares about their students and are willing to help in any way they can.

monique

raw

Diego

Well established, socially accepting environment where everyone wants to have a good time and get along with one another.

Ruby

Humboldt State University is nestled on a hill with Redwood trees in the background.

This is a really great place

christopher

Humboldt State is a University where students can further their education in a field they are actually emotionally interested in.

Humboldt State University is a freindly school.

Humboldt State is paradise, plain and simple.

Jenni

HSU is a diverse college that offers opportunies for almost every student and has a very relaxed yet fun atmosphere.

Selena

Humboldt State University has a beautiful campus, a friendly disposition, and an outdoorsy and artsy atmosphere, with great academic programs including biology, music, anthropology, art, child development, oceanography, and others.

Ellen

Arizona is a school that cares about it's students and community.

Jade

Small, community oriented college, in a rural setting, that focuses on the students individually and tries to connect them to faculty.

Pretty Awesome.

Humboldt State is an open-minded, active, and social campus.

Humboldt State University is one of the smaller schools, with a beautiful, eco-friendly campus, a variety of interesting classes and majors, and very friendly staff and students.

Humboldt State University is a "go green" campus that is friendly to its students and a really beautiful campus that encourages diversity, freedom of speech, and interactive learning.

Open and free to almost everything

Ari

majestic and beautiful, with a small town feeling

Humboldt State University is a place where all students from all walks of life are welcome and it's located in Northern California, which is one of the most beatiful places to live.

A secluded area in which one can either thrive or waste a lot of time.

Travis

eco-friendly learning center behind the redwood curtain.

Open-minded campus with many diverse students.

My school is a very diverse, open, and intellectual place located in a quiet small town of California.

Humboldt is a fantastic small school hidden mostly behind the redwood curtain, but nonetheles home to competent and committed professors and a student body ready to learn and challenge the accepted paradigms of our society.

Debroah

This place kicks academic, social, environmental and geogrpahic ass.

Leith

An isolated liberal-arts school filled with lazy people.

Humboldt County, where the grass is greener.

Connie

HSU is a great place to be a marine biology major, there's so much biological diversity.

Amelia

Humboldt is not only a school, but a community filled with opportunities in dance, music, adventuring and a friendly atmosphere to live in.

Randi

Liberal, envviromentally friendly, and outdoorsy.