Humboldt State University

« See more reviews of Humboldt State University

Some one that does not mind cold, overcast weather and a lot of pot heads. A person that enjoys the redwoods and a more liberal idea about things.

Someone who's willing to give and receive from others. Someone who has a solid opinion of our world, but isn't afraid to change it for the better.

Someone who is willing to learn truths about political and social issues. Someone who is open minded. Someone fun and who loves the outdoors.

Someone who is (1) ecologically aware and socially responsible (2) loves nature (3) loves small towns (4) artistic (5) enjoys science

If you like group projects then Humboldt State University is where you want to attend. This university is big on team building.

someone who is really into the whole hippy attitude and likes to shun others who aren't that into it.

anyone who is open to trying new things and getting away from the hustle and bustle of big cities.

a very open minded environmentally conscious person who i swilling to adjust to a small town.

Someone who is very liberal and environmentally concerned, interested in the sciences.

Liberal, environmentally conscience, and easy-going.