Humboldt State University Top Questions

The professors I've had have all been very friendly and approachable. Of course, that isn't a lot, but this is the only review on unigo right now, so you have to deal with my inexperienced opinion. You'll get to know professors a lot better it seems once you declare your major and take classes in that major. Students here study a medium amount, but it's still up to you to drive yourself to do your work. I guess it's nice to know that there are other students suffering with you though. I just declared my major in music, and I'm really excited to start classes next semester for it! The department is lacking in enough talent to be very competitive, but it's a nice atmosphere. I'm looking into being a music ed major so it doesn't really matter for me. The professors in the department are really nice for the most part, although there are a few eccentrics.

Featured Scholarship

Don't miss out on this easy scholarship! Enter the $1,000 Relief Fund giveaway from Scholly.

Last day to enter is January 31st!

All eligible high school students, college students, student parents, and others should apply

X