Huntington University Top Questions

My classmates are often times thankful and hardworking individuals who try to balance fun and work as best they can, while also spending time with God because most are Christian.

Mandy

My classmates are very young to me.

Shanay

Unfortunately many of the students in my school are fairly immature. What I mean by this is that they have been pampered by parents for so long and so much that they have a large sense of self-entitlement and very little in the way of independent thinking. However, most of them, to an extent, are very nice, social, and do put some level of work into the classes that they care about. They are very volunteer-centric. They tend to complain alot about workloads and professors. When in classes that they like, they tend to focus and do well.

My classmates at my college are very friendly, energetic, hard working, and loving and helpful in the community on and off campus.

Rodney

My classmates are very friendly, knowledgeable and fun to be around whether we are in class, walking around campus, or going to the local coffee shop.

My classmates are some of the nicest people in the world.

Susanna

The kids at HU are fantastic. The student body is very diverse intellectually. It's not hard to have an intelligent debate with someone over dinner. The only thing that annoys me a bit is the feeling that there are clear gender roles that everyone is aware of. When you're at HU, there's this feeling that the guys are there to get an education and a job, but some of the girls are there to get a diploma and find a husband. I live 1/2 way between NYC and Washington DC, so i was raised with the belief that you go to college and get a job - worry about 'the one' later. But i guess the Midwest isn't quite there yet. Other than this, the students are great.

Marcus

They are friendly and willing to discuss things in class.