Huston-Tillotson University Top Questions

Eric

The life Huston-Tillotson is full of energy and open arms to help

Jacob

My school is the most friendly place I have ever been, if you ask for help people will stop at nothing to solve your problem.

Arissa

As an historically black institution, Huston-Tillotson University provides opportunities to a diverse population for academic achievement with an emphasis on academic excellence, spiritual and ethical development, civic engagement, and leadership in a nurturing environment.

Natosha

Huston-Tillotson University is a small campus with big opportunities!

Alexis

My school would be described as a very traditional school with a lot or morals.

LAKEISHA

HTU HAS COME A LONG WAY, FROM BEING TWO DIFFERENT COLLEGES, FORMING INTO ONE, MAKING A HISTORICAL COLLEGE FOR EVERYONE, WHERE MANY FLOCK TO COME, NOT ONLY FOR THE TITLE, BUT FOR THE ABUNDANCE OF ONE ON ONE RELATIONSHIPS WITH INSTRUCTORS, PEERS, AND OTHERS.

Close, Family like environment

Karlie

I would have to say that Huston-Tillotson is a historic school that offers a cultural enrichment atmosphere for anyone that enrolls here.

Magan

I attend a very small HBCU. The Instructors are very attentinve and caring, it is a family environment.

Ethelyn

Not a welcoming school at all

Olaotan

Huston-Tillotson University is like many private institutions as they look out for the student's interests, and they try to work with each student so that they get the most out of their college education.

Austin

Huston-Tillotson has a varity of opportunties for students to experience in their academics. Studetns are taught to solve problems, use logical reasoning and anaysis daily.

Robyn

HTU is a beautiful campus that wants to instill religion, values, and education into its students; it is a wonderful place to grow, learn, and begin your adult life...the teachers generally care, classes are small, and campus is like a family (seriously).....but HT has a lot of problems running the business side of things including financial aid, non-responsive administration, and the fact that we cannot register online is completely unacceptable.

Jerel

Huston-Tillotson University seems to be quite small, but has very unique ways in which it caters to one's education.

Gabriel

My university is very academic oriented.

Quintina

The school in one sentece would be Diversified

Amana

Very open minded and heartfully

Amber

Very close ,like a family.

Crystal

Its very interesting.