Huston-Tillotson University Top Questions

Ofelia

That my school is very green, starting with the grass that surrounds it. Is always green even during winter time, so it looks very environmental .

Its a small family

Nothing

What I brag most about Huston-Tillotson University is the professors. Whenever a student needs help, the professors don't hesitate to offer their time. I've seen one of my professos three times in one day. They don't mind helping anyone in need, even if the student is not one of theirs. If a student want to succeed, it's not that hard. The professors are always there to help the students. I bow to the professors here. I honestly, in my heart, don't think I could have went anywhere better.

Huston- Tillotson is as unique as the students attending, the small class size helps students communitcate on a more personal level with their professors.

Yessenia

I tell them that the teacher to student ration on average is 15:1. This is what I like the most about this school. You make sure that you get to know your professor as well as they get to know you.

Jerel

I brag mostly on the environment which encompasses my school, like the city, culture, and the people.

The weekend activities off campus

Russell

I tell my friends that I attend a liberal art, Historical Black College/University in Austin, TX, an institution that was in existence before the University of Texas at Austin.