Huston-Tillotson University Top Questions

Shaniqua

The most fustrating things about my school is how it is belittled in a sense because of UT. The truth is we may be a small campus ,but on this campus miracles are being worked. My university is just the place to be. There are stereotypes about Huston-Tillotson ,but you will never know they arent true unless you come join the joy,love, and opportunity.

Alberta

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it's very small, and sometimes things aren't always fully organized.

Daneesha

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there isn't really a typical college experience that it can provide you. To me, this college is similar to high school, despite the fact that we can actaully live here and go to school. This is frustrating because with college you are supposed to be able to venture out and experience new things in your life. Everything is usually routine with nothing exciting surrounding the students.

Dorcas

When the classes that you need aren't offered when you need them.

LaKisha

The most frustrating thing about my school to me is getting the questions answered truthfully. Sometimes when students have questions concerning the issues with our school, we get the runaround.