Huston-Tillotson University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Huston-Tillotson University

Monett

When I went to visit Huston-Tillotson University, I instantly fell in love with it. The fact that the classrooms and class sizes are so small gives us a chance to be more active in the classroom and not fall behind with work. Also, the soccer program there is one of a kind, it has so much to offer and I am so excited to hopefully one day go and play for the Rams.

Mykel

The campus needs to be updated but the people here are very nice and helpful.

Brenda

I really liked how the campus looked. Everyone was nice. The campus is small but I want the campus to be small. The student who gave the tour was really nice and she talked to us while doing the tour. They answered all our question. I liked how the view was. the campus was very beautiful.

Brandi

It’s a pretty good school all around but you know every school has there flaws, we can more Professor a lot of them that we have a great but we need more for high demand classes. I would like to feel like a go to a HBCU but I full like I go to a regular college. We need more people educated in financial aid.

Isaac

Huston-Tillotson is definitely a diverse school. I came to this school not knowing it was a HBCU. It's definitely a good school to go if you're looking to have a more personal experience with teachers. In each class the max number of students is around 24. You really get to know your professors on a personal level. This is a great thing because you learn exactly what they want from you when completing their work. The staff is good, but it's just a little unorganized at times. It has a lot of different people and is great for expanding your horizons. It really gave me an opportunity to see how different cultures live. The only thing that isn't the best about the school is the dorms. The dorms are something different. It's either burning hot in the dorms or its freezing cold. During the winter the air conditioning is unbearable. Other than the dorms, Huston-Tillotson is a great school that has a sense of community between students and staff.

Jacqueline

Overall, I believe Huston-Tillotson University is a great school. There is a great family vibe all around the school. Since it is a small school, everyone knows everyone. You can always feel a lot of heart through every single student. This HBCU is a great school for anyone who likes the small family atmosphere and enjoys school spirit all year long.

Adam

My overall opinion of Huston-Tillotson University is that HBCU college life has been a great experience for most people because almost everyone shares great memories about what Huston-Tillotson was really like for them. Therefore, Huston-Tillotson had a positive impact on most people who attended this college.

Rebekah

I’ve really enjoyed the curriculum provided through the Adult Degree Program. It had been more than 10 years since I attended a college and it has felt like home away from home. The professors are educated and passionate, creating an environment that drives each of us to success.

Damien

It is a very nice, culturally diverse University and very affordable considering the location of Austin it is in. There is less than a 1,000 students and most of the staff know you by name to include small classes, therefore, you get much attention in class.