Hutchinson Community College

« See more reviews of Hutchinson Community College

I am really happy with my school and love how it issmall enoughh to talk to your counselors and teachers personally and they are more thasn willing to help you out. The only thing I wish that I would have known that the nursing courses don't begin until a year after you take the entrance exam. Now I have one class that I casn take until fall '10. I suppose this could be a good thing because I can start on the classes needed for my BA or work on a minor such as Spanish or psychology.

I wish someone would've told me how much more work college is than high school. I honestly didn't think it would be this much harder. I am in my sophomore year at community college and if I could go back, I think i would put a little bit more effort into my studies. I really regret that i didn't try harder. If I were given a second chance to do over the last year and a half, I would take it in a heartbeat.

I am currently entering HCC for the first time. Now is the time that I am discover and sorting thru everything. As of now I can honestly say that everyone is helping me to the best of their ability.