Fort Collins, CO
IBMC College-Fort Collins

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend IBMC College-Fort Collins

Sasha

Kalynn

I love IBMC!!! The staff and faculty are amazing, they are willing to help and watch their students succeed. The teachers are accessible at any time, even when there is no class. If you have a question the staff is helpful and willing to help. The class size is great.

Jasmine

Loved it plan to attend soon,environment was very welcoming.

Loved it plan to attend soon,environment was very welcoming.

Aynna

I wouldn't know what my school is best for but just based on my personal experince I would say there kindness. They way they up hold themselves to be and do better for their student. Small things such as knowing all their students names and family members names. That right there says a lot about the type of school and people they are. I am happy that I will soon be apart of that wonderful family feeling.

What's unique about IBMC compared to other schools is this: IBMC takes the time out to make you feel welcome and that you are a person and not just a number. They are encourging in ever aspect. They make sure that they are their every step of the way to ensure you have support. Most schools don't take the time to stop and help you enroll or do FASFA. Other schools don't want ro support you they just want their money and that is it, You are just a number to them.

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self I would tell myself this. Take any courses that any college is offering thorough the high school that would count for both high school and college credits. This would be good to meet with a student adviser at both the high school and college so that way you know what you are getting yourself into. Try and narrow down the career you want in life so that way are not pulling unnecessary funds that will put you in debt later in life. Taking the time to plan for your future is always important. All of the decisions you make from here on out will effect you in aspect of life. Know that its never to late to go back to school if you deiced to take a break. You need key knowledge to get into the career that you want in life but it doesn't come without hard work and determination. Know that your future is most important to you and must not be taken lightly because sometimes its unforgiving. Every day is a new day to learn something new and exciting.

courtney

I wish I had known all the awesome programs that IBMC had to offer. If I would have known, then I would have started attending IBMC a lot sooner.

Any kind of person should attend IBMC! No matter who you are, this is a school for you! Not only are they flexible and fast paced, but they are so understanding! The staff is amazing.

Jordan

Take school more serious. Try harder and apply for as many scholarships and opportunties possible.

The great teachers, get classes and works perfect with my schedule.

Kimberly

Now is not the time to go crazy because you're away from home!!! This time will affect your future more than you can image. Ask for help when you need it, and STUDY! It may not seem important now, but you have no idea what it could mean later. Friendships and activities are and important part of the college experience, and all work and no play is no good, BUT - remember why you're here. Your future depends on how well you do.

I have not started classes yet, so I don't think I can answer this question fairly!

Anyone who is not committed to their decision to attend! The program I've enrolled in is an accelerated program, and with working full time, it will be a challenge to complete.

IBMC College-Fort Collins administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.