Idaho State University Top Questions

What do students complain about most?

Parking....Parking.....Parking. There is soooo not enough parking at ISU. People get tickets everyday. Why? Because even if they buy a pass, there is no where to park!!!

Elaine

The raises in tuition. See my response to this in the question, "What is your overall opinion of this school?" Another thing that people complain about is our president. However, we also had complaints about, I believe, the past two presidents. Just like the president of the United States, when tough economic times hit, people get angry. The target of this anger is most likely whoever is in charge. It is a tough job, being the president of anything. I think that he is doing his best. I don't agree with everything he does, but I wouldn't expect that I would. A fun little fact that most students don't site: last year the Idaho Board of Education gave him a raise. One can't really deny the raise when everyone else is getting it. So, he took it--turned around and made a scholarship out of it. Looks like he is a real jerk? Anyways, I like to give him a smile when I see him around campus, because I know he needs a smile, and then go back to being angry at the real problem: the US government.