Illinois Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Illinois Institute of Technology

A lot of opportunity but student initiative and involvement necessary for that to happen; Things are not going to come to you so find out what you want out of college by trying the things offered to you and get involved because there are so many opportunities.

It is one of the best research institute of science and technology in Chicago area via where I learn a lot of advanced technology and knowledge , also it is a mixed culture school from where I see people all over the world.

My school is a respected engineering and architectural school that is small enough to give a family feeling but is located in the center of a large city home to many of the world's largest companies.

It's a school with knowledgeable proferssors, nice stuff and friendly students, and it shows an executable future and makes me feel hopeful about my coming career.

All of the awkard, nerdy, geeky, unpopular kids that had no friends in highschool crammed into one place and given the chance to socailly blossom.

IIT has the idealism of twisty paths across large grassy squares and between striking modern architecture, but everyone's too busy to notice.

It provides some of the best facilities for teaching practical skills to students, and helps prepare them for life after college.

IIT's diversity and ambition samples how the many different people of Earth can all come together to pursue a better future.

Small in size compare to other larger schools but very well known for certain areas of study such as architecture.

Illinois Tech places a huge infuses on academics, making it very difficult to enjoy the full college experience.