Illinois Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Illinois Institute of Technology

This will sound weird, but I brag about how difficult the classes are. This school will definitely challenge you, so if you care about your schoolwork, you can gain a great sense of pride in accomplishing work that you know a lot of people wouldn't be able to do.

One particular thing I love talking about is music. I brag that i play multiple instruments and not only do I brag, i play the instruments to back myself up. But also i love talking about music of any kind. Its a great topic that brings people together.

The connections I have made through the school's programs, and the useful material I have learned in my field already. I am motivated to start working on projects of my own with my knowledge of electrical systems and circuitry.

I brag most about the Mechanical Engineering degree that I'm pursuing at the Illinois Institute of Technology. There is always a sense of respect felt when people hear what and where I'm studying.

it's the best at what it does, very good for mechanical engineering and civil engineering. excellent research programs , almost all my upper class friends have found jobs in their field

I mostly brag about the interesting things we do in class and the opportunities we have to learn in a variety of environments. I also brag about the campus and its architecture.

IIT is a great campus to attend because you get to meet a diverse group of students, attend challenging classes, and participate in a variety of different social events.

The fact that our party crowd at the school does not go crazy. that many people are smart enough not to make poor choices

They get you to graduate with taking only the classes you need skipping some of the general education requirements.

It gives me an excuse to stay up late. I really love the other students that I get to spend a lot of time with.