Illinois Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Illinois Institute of Technology

We're not really an any-sort-of-party school. Maybe slightly if involved with Greek life. But otherwise, nothing... would be nice if "fun" (in terms of kicking back with a beer) were more embraced.

The worst thing about his school is the lack of imvolvement. There are plenty of people who want to lead, create, and run events, but not nearly enough people who attend those events.

Scholarships: There's almost no chance of increasing your scholarships after freshman year even if you deserve it. Also full tuition scholars are not held to the set standards.

The only thing that I do not like about my school is that since students are so focused at school, they do not really want to socialize at all. I am making friends slowly though.

The class size is good, however the campus is a little crowded. On the economic scale the surrounding area is continuously getting nicer in recent years.

The professors are mor focused on research as opposed to working with students in some cases. The campus lacks an overall college feel to it.

The worst thing is probably the sound of the train, but I also like the train because it gets you downtown in 5 minutes, so it balances out.

Dealing with the technology upgrades when a project is due. The school isnt that great at organizing things based off the students.

I'm not too sure since I haven't attended the college yet, but I do wish that tuition would go down. Tuition is ridiciously high.

I have not considered the thought. The school has worked out perfectly for me. If the tuition could be free that would be nice.