Illinois Wesleyan University Top Questions

Madeline

A small liberal arts community with a beautiful campus and a variety of people to meet.

Illinois Wesleyan is a small and academically challenging university that makes you work hard but has plenty of opportunities for fun.

Kiara

Illinois Wesleyan University is a school dedicated to making sure that their students receive an advanced level of higher education and promoting diversity among their students.

Marli

Illinois Wesleyan University is a comfortable and friendly environment mostly made up of students from the midwest, in particular Illinois, that emphasizes personal development through a wide range of extra-curricular activities and challenging academics.

Illinois Wesleyan is an intimate place -- your teachers become your friends, your friends become your social mind, your mind becomes healthy and aware amidst all of the positive energy you share with every person, place, and thing on campus.

Allyson

A mix of learning, arts and companionship on a pretty mid-Illinois campus.

Theresa

Illinois Wesleyan University is a selective school that focuses on giving students a well rounded education in order to be prepared for the work force and hopefully become leaders and an inspiration in the field that they choose. Many of the Illinois Wesleyan Alumni go on to travel, research cutting edge technology as well as interesting topics about the nation and the world. As a liberal arts university, the school promotes diversity, new expericences and leadership roles to help shape a student.

Wesleyan is small and cliquish.

brittany

Great academically, lacking diversity.

A beautiful campus, with strong academics and a close-knit feel.

Study hard, party hard