Illinois Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Illinois Wesleyan University

I wish I knew how big of a financial commitment it is to attend a university. I was aware of how much money college costs but I did not realize how rapidly savings could disapear. Essentially, my life-savings paid for merely 1 semester of college even with a loan and scholarship aid from Illinois Wesleyan. It has become a huge financial commitment for my parents and I am sure I will graduate with a lot of debt to my name. Granted, this is the reality of college now but I just wish that I had realized it sooner.

I wish I would have known more about the financial assistance that is offered for someone like me. I have always wanted to go to Wesleyan but once you get there and start really getting into your course work and other campus life, it's hard continue to look for scholarships that will help fund your next semester.

I think I knew what I was getting into for the most part. It might have been nice to have a little more information on specific courses rather than just focusing on majors because a lot of my classes have not been what I expected them to be.

ratio of girls to guys is really off balanced, this is a female dominated institution.

How challenging and time consuming my music educaiton program would really be.

Class is hard