Immaculata, PA
Immaculata University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Immaculata University

Desiree

I really liked it there. The people are amazing and the friendships are endearing. However, there isn't much of a social life outside of the classroom and it is a very small community, which has good and bad perks. The best part are the opportunities for leadership and community service. The worst part is how small it is.

Margaret

There are so many things that I love about Immaculata, and I think that more people should know what makes Immaculata so amazing. When talking about how the school looks, there is no place on campus that does not have a beautiful view. Immaculata is one of the most beautiful campuses that I have visited and I am so glad I decided to attend Immaculata. The University focuses on the academic successes of students and put academics before sports. As a student-athlete, I appreciate how Immaculata puts great emphasis on the grades of their athletes and has study halls for them in case they are struggling in any of their classes. Tutors are also available for anyone at the University which is very helpful to many of the student-athletes as well as the music majors. Another thing I appreciate about Immaculata is that they allow their students to be open to new experiences. Individuals who are into music and sports are able to do both easily. The atmosphere at Immaculata is much like a family. Everyone cares about each other's well-being, making the campus a safe place. There have been no instances where I have felt unsafe on campus, and I appreciate the family atmosphere. Immaculata also has many traditions, which are some of my favorite events on campus. The one tradition that I love the most is Carol Night, where students and members of the community gather in the rotunda around the beautifully decorated Christmas tree and sing Christmas carols all night. This experience is one that you do not want to miss because it is so beautiful. Another tradition is the planting of the ivy. One of the first things the freshmen do on campus is plant their class ivy by the Grotto. This tradition is fun because you get to see the growth of the University from when it was founded in 1920. These traditions are very important to the University and impact the students in many ways. These are just some of the things that I love about Immaculata.

Gisselle

I have visited Immaculata University for a campus tour. It was a very nice experience, I liked how they had provided us with breakfast before we had our campus tour. The environment felt very safe, calm, and relaxing. The whole staff was very friendly and welcoming. When my family and I were eating our breakfast, which the food was also very great, a couple of counselors asked us if we had a safe drive, from our way to visiting the school. My family and I thought it was a very nice gesture of them. To me it showed that they are caring and kind. They weren't the only ones who asked us if we had a safe trip, another professor had also asked us where we were coming from and what school I attended. She also asked if we were able to find the school and that she hoped to see me over the fall. Overall, I thought the school was very welcoming and friendly.

Kimberly

Love the school psych program! Great professors. The cohort is small and allows for companionship and problem solving with classmates. Professors have varied experiences but are all dedicated to moving the profession forward. Campus is pretty and so easy to navigate.

Maura

I believe Immaculata to be a great school. The environment is very friendly and the over all atmosphere is positive. Everyone sticks together as a family on campus which is nice because who doesn’t love family. As a student there currently I would definitely recommend this school to others because it is just the right size. Not too big not too little. The academics are good and the teachers want nothing but the best for their students and want them to be successful.

Danielle
My IU experience

My IU experience

Immaculata is a small, private university in a quiet area. People are generally more reserved and from higher income families in this area. The class sizes are very small and give a good chance to learn. It is good school academically, but it lacks a lot on the social scene.

Craig
Shine Brite like a Diamond

My daughter, who attends seems pretty well satisfied. As long as she has no problems I'm good with them.

Shine Brite like a Diamond

Kellie

I consider the faculty and staff the best part about my school. Immaculata University is known for its teachers and flexible scheduling. The teachers here will stop at nothing to help the students. It is definitely a community based university.

Students who are unmotivated or those that are unsure about what they want to do with their future should not attend this university. You need to be able to be focused and driven to be able to be successful here. This is definitely an academic-based school, so only come here if you are focused on learning.

Caitlin

Immaculata is a small Catholic school that is dedicated to helping its students graduate.

Honestly, I do not think I would tell my 18 year old self much of anything before leaving for college. I think that I had a great experience in my first year that I would not change a thing. I am so thankful for the lessons I learned that first year, it helped me grow into the young adult that I am. But if I did have to tell myself anything I would advise young Caitlin to get more involved. I believe that in my freshman year I was not as involved in school activities and clubs as I should have been. Getting involved is the best way to get to know a variety of people and expand your group of friends.

I believe that the worst thing about Immaculata was the cafeteria. I honestly rarely ate there but the year I spent on campus I did not enjoy the cafeteria at all. There were limited choices and even they were not that great.

Immaculata University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.