Indiana University-Bloomington Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Doug

A day on campus ill never forget would have to be the first fraternity party I ever attended. Upon walking into a room full of I guess what I would call frat boys and about 50 or girls dancing. There was music blaring, drinking everywhere, and beer games going on. I recall getting on stage, taking shots, drinking beer with friends, and eventually everyone was heading in the same direction, it was almost 3am and the party was over. It all went by so fast, but it was so fun and my roommates and I who attended talked all night about it.

Jaclyn

December 17th the Indiana Hoosiers beat Kentucky, the #1 ranked basketball team in the NCAA. The energy in Assembly Hall was unbelievable. After Christian Watford made the game winning shot in the final seconds, the hoosiers proved that Indiana Basketball was back. The team spirit and energy on campus was amazing!

Jaclyn

Jaclyn

On my birthday this year I was painting my toenails in the lounge in my dorm with some girls from my floor when I got a text from a friend saying they saw a camel walking down the middle of campus! Me and another girl literally ran across campus to hunt down the camel and get a picture with it! My mom totally didn't believe me until I send her a picture!

Devyn

Every year, there is a large concert with performances from local bands. Along with the concert comes a CD, known as Live from Bloomington. The CD features the top bands from IU, and is known for giving some of these bands the boost to get a recording contract. Bands fight for a spot on that CD. Last year was a major anniversary for Live from Bloomington, so the big names in the music industry were crawling all over campus. These big names included Vice Presidents of the largest record labels in the country as well as some of the most successful managers in the country. For a musician, they are royalty in your industry. The energy brought by having these people on campus was infectious.