Indiana University-Bloomington Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Jaclyn

There is a wide range of professors and styles of teaching at IU, but what I can guarantee you is that they all know what they are doing. The first semester of my freshman year, I had the Director of Business Communications as my professor of my 30 person class! It still amazes me that at such a big school, the Director of Business Communications knows my name, and is able to connect with me personally. Professors love to get to know you, and want to help you in whatever way they can. Take advantage of it.

Murtada

Our professors are extremely qualified. They are well prepared for class, and explain the material very well. If you ever have any questions, go to their office hours and they will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, or give you tips on how to study for the course. Our professors also answer by emails, but I think it's better to go to the office hours, that way they will know that you are very serious about your work and will offer you more help.

Devyn

The professors are very involved on campus. They have a genuine interest in your success, and are always helpful. On more than one occasion, I've had coffee with a professor to discuss material or other topics related to class.