Richmond, IN
Indiana University-East

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Indiana University-East

Jacquelynn

If you need help with anything, there are always people there to assist you. We have tutorial services in math, reading, and writing, as well as student support services to get one-on-one individualized tutorin, and supplemental instruction where a previous student attend a certain difficult class all semester and holds study sessions to assist any students who can come. These are all great ways to get help as well as taking part in them for your own income. I have worked in all areas and love it!

The most important thing I have learned over the past five years is that it is extremely important to know your priorities and keep them straight. I began working at the same time I began my college career in order to get through school without being in debt. I've worked hard and excelled at both my job and academic standing. The problem with this scenario is that I sacrificed my own sanity to get that far. By the end, I was burnt out and had overextended myself to the point where I was too stressed out with my many obligations to be able to fully connect to either area of my life. I decided that my education was supposed to be the point in the entire task, and somewhere along the way, I lost sight of that. Working along the way is not a bad decision, especially if it is connected to your long term career goals, but it is also important to take things slowly and allow yourself the time to relax and enjoy the experience. Student loans are not all bad. Paying for most of your college expenses is great, but know when to accept help.

Because of the state budget cuts, they keep restructuring and rearranging areas of the campus. One day the financial aid department will be in one room and the next week it will be down the hall. Now they are changing the location and structure of tutorial services, which is an amazing program AS IS. I hope they know what they are doing.

Indiana University-East administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.