Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne Top Questions

Nathaniel

I usually brag about gifted I am in the field of mathematics. Don't get me wrong I dont rub it in their faces, I just let them know that I'm really good at it. Just in case they need additional assistance im a reliable resource they can rely on.

I tell them that we have great programs and that we have tons of events and clubs.

Cayla

When I brag about my school I most often brag about the housing. I brag becuause I have my own bedroom, a decent sized bed, a full kitchen, living room, and only one roomate (that is my frinend). I brag because it is very close to the school and I can just walk to and from class each day, saving gas. I do like my appartment on campus however, I do not like the cost of living here.

The fact that it is challenging, the courses really make you learn to work hard academically. The second thing I brag about is the campus resources, the school has amaising facilitys from the gym, to the computer labs, as well as the library, the school has really thought to provide everything anyone could need to make the most of their time on campus.

My Professors. I have some that I find extremely helpful.

Eden

I really do not "brag " about my school as I am unhappy there. Previously, I was attending another local but private university which I really enjoyed. However, I became overwhelmed with the cost of college each semester and found it difficult to concentrate and make decisions. I thought that going to a less expensive school would solve a large portion of my stress. However, that was not the case, and in fact has created even more stress to my life as I have found that the majority of staff at this school do not seem to care about the students.

Kentaley

Our school is not toio big and at the same time its not too small. I can get more attention form teachers and at the same time I can have a social life because the campus is not too small.

About the art programs avaialble

I don't really brag about my school. Honestly if you visited you would see what I mean. Not to bash, but our D1 sports team is for Men's and Women's volleyball! Yay!

I honestly don't. I have nothing to brag about. I stayed home while the rest of them went out and have gotten a completely different experience then I have. I'm still at home. I don't do much of anything but go to school, go to work, and hang out with my boyfriend.

How much money I saved for basically the same education. I also say how my education was more centrally focused on me because of the student-to-teacher ratio. I brag about how I only have to walk maybe 2 blocks to get across the whole campus compared to other people that walk 30-45 minutes to get from their dorm to their classroom. Also I mention how their are not the distractions of as many parties compared to bigger schools.

Trevor

The cost for the agree you get. Very worth it to pay a fraction of what u would pay somewhere else for the same degree.

Randall

The school size, the surrounding city, the division 1 sports, and the amount of different careers I can choose from.