Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis Top Questions

Tell us about the food and dining options.

Jagdeep

There is a McDonald's within Riley Hospital located on campus. There is a Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks at the Campus Center. There is a Subway, Donatos, Taco Bell, Panda Express, Jimmy Johns and Qdoba located near campus close to the hospitals. If you are looking for something a little more casual, you could possibly go down-town and look there.

The food and dining options at IUPUI leave something to be desired. While definitely an upgrade from the previous small cafeteria we used to have, the new Campus Center cafeteria is terribly overpriced and not a good value for what you get. There is a Chik-fil-a with limited menu options; a salad place; a Mexican food place, etc. The lines are so long that you may end up being late for class. I have even had to leave half way through a class to vomit after eating at one of these places! There are vending machines scattered across campus with stale, high calorie food products that are also overpriced and sometimes work. Your best bet would be to go off campus or bring your own lunch.