Indiana University-South Bend Top Questions

Kevin

IUSB is a college designed to fufill the wants of a person who is seeking a smarter way to earn a degree with the clout of a larger school with the cost benifits of a community college.

Rebecca

If you are someone who wants to pursue a degree or simply expand your life knowledge and do not have the means or time to go to college or go great distance this is the the college for you. Attending IUSB will offer you affordablility and they are very flexible in the courses they offer. For many, this college is just down the road, but it also brings in many out of state students as well, introducing everyone to various cultures. The best part about IUSB is that you are offered the same experiences and the IU name for less!

Angeline

Someone who likes small class sizes, individual attention, and those who like to utilize the learning resource center.

Cara

Students with busy or odd schedules will have no problem fitting classes into their schedule. This school is especially known for having the accreditation of Indiana University with the price of a community college.

I would recommend IUSB to any of the seniors coming out of the local high schools. It is a good starting off point if they are not sure what they want to go into and if they plan to transfer to a larger public university. The class sizes are small and the professors are easily accessible. This is also a good school for non-traditional students and/or adults coming back to school because it is a diverse campus with all ages attending courses here.

Any person who wishes to attend a small campus and save some money.. tuition here is much cheaper than it is at larger schools.

Katrina

Any person that wants to. Somebody who wants to learn, enjoys small class sizes and individual attention if needed.

Elyse

Someone who likes a smaller school with smaller class sizes.