Indiana University-South Bend Top Questions

The best thing about IUSB is that it is a smaller campus with a smaller student to professor ratio. This is important to me because I find it easier to learn when I am not distaracted by hundreds of students carrying on a conerstaion dring class.

Teresa

Small class size with so many opportunities

small classrooms forcused on student learning: we aren't a big campus so it is easy to get to know other students and professors

Lyle

The best thing about IUSB is the closeness of the campus, diversity of students, ability to enjoy a challanging and fair education, and giving us a readiness for the work force.

I really enjoy the flexible schedule and the cheap tuition. I have to work to attend school and need all of the help i can get.

Elizabetk

I think the small size of the school is a positive and the teachers are more able to give individual attention becasue of this.

Tayler

The best thing about my school is the location. I love the location because my school allows me to be able to live at home. This is a good thing because Icant afford the cost of living away from home. The location as allows me to works at a specail needs charity,which most cities do not have My school is located in a city with more four colleges. Although I usually connect with people my own school, ideas and information from kids in other places helps me become a better person and student.