Indiana University-Southeast

« See more reviews of Indiana University-Southeast

I love the quality of education I recieve at this school. The professors are always willing to help and are fair with the courses I have taken so far. Another thing I like about the school is the campus involvement. Not only have I joined a sorority, but I am also in the Student Program Council. There are various events that students campus wide can attend.

They are in a great location, close to resturants but out of the city. They are right off the freeway. They have small classroom sizes and the teachers are very caring and understanding. Overall, it has everything you need to succeed.

The best thing about Indiana University Southeast is the small class sizes. It allows for students to feel comfortable and receive more individual attention from professors. It also aids in the formation of long-term friendships.

I enjoy my school because it is large enough so I have many opportunities, but at the same time it is small so I am not considered a number. My campus is friendly and I feel like I fit in.

It was a small school so it was easy to get to know the people in your classes and on the campus in general. Other than that it was not a very enjoyable school to attend, honestly.

The best thing is the size we have here. It's big enough that you get a college experiance, but you still get the one on one time.

I am able to work full-time and attend classes.