Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion Top Questions

Christy

I am an online student so I have never been to the actual campus, but my school is a Christian school and that is what interested me.

This is a Christ-centered school that strives to help students discover their mission Gad has given them in life.

Joy

Indiana Wesleyan Univerisity is the poster-child for the stereotypical Christian liberal arts school, but even with all its many issues and imperfections God is doing great things in people's lives.

Kenny

Indiana Wesleyan University is a liberal arts school; wanting to well prepare you for the future with the primary focus on a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Best kept secret in the Midwest.

Indiana Wesleyan Univeristy is a God centered campus with loving people and an amazing community.

Indiana Wesleyan University is a christ-centered academic university that is committed to educating students in various areas of study, as well as preparing them to be leaders around the world.

My school is a very challenging academic school with great educators, great programs, and a great campus.

Mildred

Indiana Wesleyan University is an Adult and Professional Studies was created to serve the adult population with a variety of programs designed to meet the educational needs of specific adult audience.

I feel this is a school for hope and prayer to get us through hard times.

Extremely relgious.

A Christian enviroment with a academic and liberal arts focus.

sheryl

Indiana Wesleyan University is a Christ-centered academic community committed to changing the world by developing students in character, scholarship and leadership.

Kellie

Indiana Wesleyan is a good place to attend if you are looking for a Christ-centered learning environment with supportive professors and friendly fellow students that is free from the overt use of drugs and alcohol.

Ty

A smaller-sized, optimistic environment with many people who have several different approaches to the Christian faith.

Annelise

A Christian-based, growing University that values students and their futures far more than the tuition they pay.

Indiana Wesleyan University is a great place to grow and change as a person, not only academically, but socially and spiritually be challenged.

IWU is a vibrant, growing, passionate, fun community whose members serve God, each other and the community of Marion - as soon as you step onto this campus or sit in on a class or spend a night in the dorm you will see what it is that makes us unique; it is something intangible and hard to articulate, but it is in the air and obvious from the relationships that are formed here.

My school has a beautiful campus, a good Christian atmosphere, but could be more academically challenging and innovative.

A wonderful place that I am very thankful for.

Indiana Wesleyan offers a Christian-based, liberal arts learning experience.

Indiana Wesleyan University is a community of passionate individuals who mkae up one body of driven students. Whether it is academically, socially, or spiritually, IWU students seem to be up a notch from the norm. After speaking with my friends about current issues, I am surprised at how much more free thought is allowed here than in other state schools. Indiana Wesleyan University truly is an environment that rises above.

Like any other place, it has its pros and cons, but overall it was a good experience, and I miss my school.

Luke

IWU is a community of understanding individuals, that takes kids in, and shows them what it will be like to be adults and then prepares them to step into adult shoes financially, mentally, and spiritually.

Stacy

Lovely Christian environment with caring people.

Kinzie

Indiana Wesleyan University is a Christ-centered acedemic community committed to changing the worlfd through character, scholarship, and leadership.

Christian, conservative, christian.

mitch

A great place to learn and be a student, but it can sometimes be hard to have good communitiy because of rules such as no rated "M" video games.

katherine

beautiful campus, friendly people, in a Christian environment.

Audra

IWU is a close-knit Christian community full of students who have fun and grow spiritually while gaining the education necessary for a successful future.

Jeremiah

Indiana Wesleyan Unisversity is a Christ-centered academic community committed to changing the world by developing students in character, scholarship, and leadership.

Indiana Wesleyan University is a friendly Christain campus that allows everyone to feel safe and fit in automatically.